hahausuck15 (hahausuck15) wrote in teenrantings,

  • Mood:
  • Music:
trish maybe u should talk to a councellor(sp?) or sum one of that sort, maybe even a therapist, they can help u with that sorta stuff, and they are not like the ones u see on tv an such, they actaully listen and care what u have to say and they want to help....trust me it would help u alot.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
  • 1 comment
Thanx thats actually the one thing that no one has suggested yet. o and 1 more thing. Wen responding to posts could u please do so in a comment. Thanx!